Speaking of laments, I am putting the Elegy for Rob Roy MacGregor in the book
I'm currently working on. It's from the Angus Fraser collection, as published
by Taigh na Teud. In the notes for this piece, reference is made to the words
being found in "the collection of Gaelic poetry & songs by A & D Stewart P.
301". Anyone have this book? These words?

And for this English speaker, a translation? :-} And if you, friend, are
doing the translating…let's talk about credit!

--Cynthia Cathcart
http://www.cynthiacathcart.net/