I demand that:

Stan Reeves continues the next instalment of his memoirs including full
scandal, name-dropping, confession and damned lies.

Charles Gore explains JUST what he is doing with his time that he can't
comment on the best ukulele strings for a Scottish sound, or who played
Zither in the 1973-and-a-half incarnation of the infamous Cumbernauld
afghan-coat-wearing folk group The Tulla Band.

Jack Campin outlines his plans for any exciting CD-Rom song-and-tune
collections he might be considering. If he were thinking of such an
outrageous project, what form would it take? HTML?

David South gives us his opinion on the better pre-WW2 melodeon players.

Andrew Kuntz tells us his current favourite tune.

OK, you get the idea: unless this mailing list really is as dead as
Patie Birnie's mare, let's get some action going. I've never known it
to be as quiet as this. Me? Oh no, I've no time for such frivolities.
Talk to me, people!

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]