I've kept one eye open for any other Peter Milne compositions. Here's
the list so far:

Aboyne Castle
Bonnie Glen Tanar
Bonny Aboyne
Brig O'Aboyne (aka Brig O'Boyne)
Brig o' Feugh
Countess of Crawford, The
Cropies Strathspey
Dean Brig Reel
Dunnecht House,  Srathspey
Earl of Crawford
Frank Gilruth (strathspey)
Frank Gilruth (reel)
Garden's Strathspey
Gillan's Reel
Jamie Lyall
Jas O Forbes
John McNeill's Reel
John McNeil (Champion Highland Dancer, Edinburgh) Strathspey
Marchioness of Huntly, The
Marquis of Huntly's Reel, The
Mrs. Greig's Reel
Mrs. Greig's Strathspey (by association, but not claimed - C.G.)
Muir O' Gellan
Pride of the Dee Waltzes, The
Pride of the Don Waltzes, The
Reel o' Corse
Shakin's o' the Pocky, The (with JSS)
Tarland Memories
Willie Smith

That's 29. J Murdoch Henderson said "only 24 of his airs have
previously been printed, whilst about a dozen more are known to us...",
which makes 36, so we're getting there! The last three added were
"Willie Smith", "Bonny Aboyne", and "Jamie Lyall", all from a Ron
Gonnella LP, so it's possible that other LPs will contain more Milne
tunes not on the list. Watch this space...

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]