Jay is qualified to be discussed on this group by his composing a
Scottish lament, "Ashokan Farewell". OK? OK? OK then

Anyway, he has written:

Dear Nigel,

I'm contacting people in hopes of someone suggesting a booking agency
that could set up a series of U.K. performances for Molly Mason and me.
The impetus is partially because I keep receiving messages from people
who comment on how popular Ashokan Farewell is on Classic-FM radio.
Apparently it started out at the bottom of their chart of most
requested pieces and is now number 13.

Though we have some friends in the U.K., we have few if any business
contacts. Any thoughts or suggestions are appreciated.

My first thoughts - and only thoughts, through lack of knowledge - are
Dave Francis or Dr John Barrow (Stoneyport), but I need more ideas.
Getting Jay Ungar to Scotland is a must. If only to introduce some
tunes which aren't "Ashokan Farewell".

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]