This particular 'virus' is a hoax, and the file should not be deleted... It
file is part of the operating system.  Suggest all visit the Norton
AntiVirus Site for details:

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/jdbgmgr.exe.file.hoax.html

Make sure you get all of the rather long URL into your browser.

Regards,
Don