Toby -
    Thanks for the suggestion...but alas I'm one of those sicko's that still
likes his Mac. I've been looking for a way to snag .ra files, but I'm afraid
that those .exe files won't run on my machine.

Is there someone out theree who could capture that .ra file and convert it
to the .mp3  for me?

 http://www.redshoepub.com/audio/MairiRankin2.ram
 http://rawavrecorder.homestead.com/

Thanks,