Yeah, Natalie learned "Jean's reel" from Sharon Shannon. I believe she
also learned "The Greenfields of Glentown" from Sharon Shannon. Ashley
MacIsaac also plays the Greenfields, I however I believe he might have
learned it from Ciaran Tourish.

--
Toby Rider ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

"He either fears his fate too much,