I am sending this to four lists I subscribe to.

I will be signing off these lists under my present address, hopefully
resubscribing under a new one when I get back from holiday; this
address has now become completely unusable due to spam (about 300 spams
a day, requiring a filter update before every single download) and will
be inactivated in a few days as I change my mail delivery mechanism.
I will then have no way to know what has been sent to the address I'm
writing from now, and I'm not sure if you'll even get a bounce message
if you use it.

You can get to me off-list by emailing j-c at this site; that address
will persist indefinitely (the worst I've had sent to it is a few
viruses from friends with regrettable tastes in software).  I won't
be using it for any mailing list, though - it seems that no list is
proof against bozos leaking bits of it out to the web where it can be
spidered for "From:" lines.  (Obscure as it is, the woodenflute list
has been hit that way recently; my "woodenflute" userid, invalidated
a year ago and unused since, has started getting spams over the last
month).

Other addresses I use are unaffected by this.