> I need some suggestions for jigs to play with Dave Richardson's
> Calliope House.
> I've tried darn near every E and Em jig I know and can't find one
> that pairs well and transitions well to or from Calliope House.

I posted a C# minor one here a while back, you might give that a try
in front of it if you want to keep the key signature...

X:1
T:Carfrae Frolic
S:Miss Platoff's Wedding (music sheet, Gow and Shepherd, 1813)
B:NLS Mus.E.l.78(65)
C:Mr. Mather
M:6/8
L:1/8
K:C# Minor
{^A}G^^FG {A}GFG |{^A}G^^FG {A}GFG |e3   d2c|^Bcd  G3   |
    cdc      BAG |    ABA      GF^E|FGF =EDC|^B,CD G,3 :|
 {F}EDE   {F}EDE |    cde      BAG |ABc  BAG| FGE  DC^B,|
 {D}C^B,C {d}c^Bc|    A=BA     GAF |EFG  FED| C3   c3  :|

(There aren't going to be a lot of C# major jigs to do the Cape
Breton stay-on-the-same-tonic trick with...)

> Possibly is there an A jig that might fill the bill?

Stool of Repentance?

I know somebody who starts a jig set with Calliope House and ends
with Jig of Slurs, and I *think* Stool of Repentance is what he
puts in the middle.  I'll let you know when I hear him do it again.

Grey Larsen's "Thunderhead" (B minor into D) might be a possibility.