To set the record straight, and to apologize, Alasdair Fraser does play
Calliope House in E. He emailed me to tell me so.  Although I have The Road
North and have listened to it many times, I guess I never played along with
it. I think I was misled by an ABC on the net of Callipoe in D that says "As
played by Alasdair Fraser." Oddly, when I tracked it down with John
Chamber's  ABC Tune Finder, it had an added note that A.F. plays it in F!
OK, lesson learned, next time I offer information, I will check it first.

Mike McGeary