Hello

I am writing this just in case - I don't know if it will help at all, but who knows?

I recently sold my stock-in-trade of tune books, and republication rights, to
Dave Mallinson (www.mally.com). (We reached a mutually beneficial agreement
which enlarges Mally's catalogue and enables me to concentrate more on music
making than book writing; I retain Dragonfly Music as a trading name.)

Dave's van was stolen in W Yorks last Monday after he had collected most of
the Dragonfly stock from storage. Even more important than the missing stock
(and possibly the missing van) is the missing folder of camera-ready artwork.

Naturally the police have been informed. This is the sort of theft which is of
no value to a casual thief, but represents a great deal of work to replace,
even with computers, some of the artwork going back to pre-digital days.

I would be grateful if members of other related lists could circulate this,
but please contact me first OFFLIST so that it only appears once on each list
and avoids turning into spam.

The stuff is somewhere, and there's quite a lot of it, so if anyone sees it
please contact me and/or Mally and/or the police. The theft is a severe
setback to Mally, but as he said to me, no-one was hurt. He agreed that I
circulate this message.

Mally still has limited stocks of some Dragonfly Music books, and he should be
contacted for sales. I retain my own CDs and a limited stock of The Master Piper.

Thanks
Matt Seattle