Wayne,

  Thanks for the info, it wasn't exactly what i was shooting for, but it is
very interesting indeed.  In my own playing, I had always associated something
similar to each notes too, I suppose.  Although, I had never taken the time to
really put much thought into it, or put it in words.  I will have to check that
book you mentioned out.  Thanks again,

Jordan

ps.  I know that Matt Seatle is on this list, I would be interested to hear
what he had to say in regards to this topic.  Any thoughts Matt?