A woman fiddler (who I don't know) at the Old Pier session in Portobello
last night played a nice tune called "Up the Glen and Back Again" which
she said she'd learned from an old man in the Highlands.  March tempo
(I think), in D minor, and sounded more klezmerish than Scottish.  It was
very easy to pick up but also very easy to forget.  Anybody here know it?