A few years ago I decided that, to go along with my unique Scots
orthography, I wanted new letterforms that weren't quite Celtic but not
Germanic, civilized but not entirely, Latin but not Catholic.  :)

Tinkering in CorelDraw I came up with "Scots Wha Hae," a sample of which
I've posted here:

http://www.lyceum-philosophy.org/adkins/miscellany/scots_type.jpg

The auto-kerning in the True-Type font is shite, and there's a few things
I'd do differently if I redesigned it today.  But there you have it.  One
day I'll come back to it...

--
 Ian J. L. Adkins
 District Staff Officer for Communication Services