On Thu, 5 Aug 2004, Don Whitener wrote:

> The LOC web site is a bit daunting, to say the least.  Can anyone help me
> with some general links or guidelines to locating some of this music?  In
> particular, some Early American music?

BTW, here are some of the other links for Sheet Music searching which
may be of interest:

Charles Templeton Sheet Music Collection:
        http://library.msstate.edu/ragtime/contents.html#FPMap0

Lester S Levy Music Collection:
        http://levysheetmusic.mse.jhu.edu/index.html

Public Domain Music
        http://web-helper.net/PDMusic/

More Choices! 8-))

        Bidh mi 'gad fhaicinn!!!

        IWK Children's Hospital Telethon - June 5th & 6th, 2004
           $4.19 Million for 2004 - Can we do better? I bet!!

 <<<<<   Gum bi thu beo\ ann an a\m u\idheil.  >>>>>

 George / Seo\ras Seto

 e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]  <- Main
 e-mail address: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <- Alternate - Large Files

 url: http://www.geocities.com/george_seto.geo         | My stuff
 url: http://www.corvuscorax.org:8080/~gseto/creighton | Helen Creighton