Nigel Gatherer wrote:

> My latest publication, a collection of Scottish tunes arranged in
> sets, has just been delivered from the printers...I'll be creating a
> web page with much more detail - and I'll let you know when that's
> up...

The Joy of Sets Volume 1 is ready. For full details about the book,
including tunes and sources, and how to buy the book, visit the
following web page:

http://www.nigelgatherer.com/pigpipe/js1.html

The Joy of Sets Volume 2 is expected from the printers this weekend.

http://www.nigelgatherer.com/pigpipe/js2.html

--
Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]