In an email dated 18/9/2004 12:52:04 pm GMT Daylight time, Nigel Gatherer <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]> writes:

>Bev wrote:
>
>> Just to let you know - I received both books safe and sound - and
>> very nice they are too!
>
>Am I to understand that you received copies of The Joy of Sets, volumes
>one and two, and that they not only were in good condition when they
>arrived, but you were astounded by the quality of the books? Thanks Bev
>- I can wholly understand your waxing lyrical about the books, but I
>wouldn't want anybody on this list to be influenced into buying these
>excellent stocking-fillers, even if they are extremely reasonably
>priced. Far rather they looked at
>
>http://www.nigelgatherer.com/pigp.html
>
>and then they could take their time reading about these books and other
>fine publications from the Pigpipe Press.
>
>--
>Nigel Gatherer, Crieff, Scotland
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Took the words right out of my mouth Nigel - that's exactly what I would have written
for a totally unsolicted testemonial ;-)
What with Christmas coming up they would make a fine stocking filler.Is that ok Nigel?
Good enough plug? :)
Did I say that out aloud with my talking voice?!
Bev