Actually most of the music on that CD _is_ dance music; the tune sets
include reels, hornpipes, strathspeys, jigs & scotch measures.  When I
heard it I realized I was familiar with many of these tunes from my
fiddling for Scottish country and step dancers, and it was a little
demoralizing because Alasdair plays them so much better than I can ever
hope to!  What I really like about this CD is that most of the tunes are
simple enough that Alasdair's, Natalie's and Muriel's musicality and
interpretive powers really come through. -Steve

--
Steve Wyrick - Concord, California