X:1
T:Beauties of the Ballroom
C:Traditional
S:Jerry Holland's First Collection
Z:Steve Wyrick <sjwyrick"at"astound"dot"net> 10-31-04
M:6/8
R:Jig
N:from Master Cape Breton Fiddler, 1982
K:Amin
efe edc|BcA ^G2E|ABc TdBG|1A3 Acd:|2A3 A2|:B|c2 c' c'ba|
gea Tg2e|TcBc age|dec TB2 G|TcBc dcd|edc BAG|Afe dcB|1A3 A2:|2A3 {e}"o"a3||
|:A,B,A, A,B,D|E3 {E^F}G3|G,A,G, G,2B,|{B,C}D3 {D}E3|A,B,A, A,B,D|E3
{^FG}A3|(4G^FED {F}G2B,|1A,3 {^FG}A3:|2A,3 A,2|]

Here it is; enjoy!  That "o" chord marking at the end of the 2nd line is
supposed to denote an open harmonic for the a; he indicates a slide using
the 4th finger up from the e. I'm not sure if there's a way to show that in
abc. -Steve

--
Steve Wyrick -- Concord, California