I know nada about networking so stick with me

At long last my local exchange has been ADSL enabled. I have been looking about and have found 2 companies that offer a decent priced 1mb service. The price difference between then is £30, (£60 -> £30)the more expensive one offers 6 static IP's while the cheaper on offers only 1. I had intended on running a web server, just for fun really, but I will have another 3 machines running as well. Now a single IP address will have to be assigned to the router. This is where I get lost, with multiple IP addresses I can easily sort out DNS to point to the IP of the server on the network. However could I achieve the same effect with the single IP.

George