Greetings,
I have just undertaken a big upgrade of my PC: new motherboard, more RAM, and decided to upgrade the operating system from RedHat 7.3 to Fedora Core 4. Everything seems to have worked except for one oddity. Both Mozilla and Opera load pages very erratically, sometimes quickly, but mostly very slowly, slowly compared with the Iyonix I have on the same network. Both computers are connected by ethernet cables to a D-Link router ultimately to my account on plus.net. In case the problem with Opera was an inappropriate version I downloaded and installed the version for Fedora 4 today. That made no difference. Has anybody any bright ideas about what could be going wrong?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

John O.