Hey all!

This months meeting will be happening this Thursday, once again at the
Electron Club. Starting at 7:30PM - although a number of us should be
around at 7PM if you want to pop in for a chat beforehand.

Electron Club
CCA Glasgow
350 Sauchiehall Street  Glasgow,
G2 3JD

This months talk has been kindly offered by Greg Sutcliffe, on Foreman and
Puppet:

Automating your systems can bring a lot of benefits - whether you're a
developer, a sysadmin, or just a home user. In this talk, I'll cover how
using Puppet and Foreman together can bring ease-of-use and consistency to
your setup, and a live demo will be used to see it in action.

*http://www.scotlug.org.uk/wiki/2013-02-28*

We will be convening to the CCA Bar once the talk is over.

Hope to see you all there.

Thanks,
Kenny.