On Monday 05 May 2014 21:48:46 Colin McKinnon wrote:
> I'm looking for suggestions for WM which will be usable on a tablet
> (i.e. small screen) VNCing onto a Linux box.

I haven't tried with a touch screen, but what about
KDE-4 > system Settings > Workspace Behaviour > Workspace > Workspace Type :
Netbook
This opens applications full screen and has a sort of finger-friendly menu
system.

Also Openbox-KDE gives access to the KDE environment with a minimal window
manager (no plasma).

Don't you want to run these (choose as the desktop from e.g. kdm) on the host
desktop rather than the tablet?

Has anyone tried a smallish bluetooth keyboard -- I am also experimenting with
a tablet for remote access/administration/support.

--
ray