Thanks Kent -
Yeah we've heard about this one once before. We're still new to the Linux
packaging process, so we don't have a good ticketing system setup (and it
doesn't look like Launchpad supports bug reports for ppas?)

We'll set something up on assembla so we can track this. Thanks for
reporting it. If you have any idea how to fix this, we'd love the help.

Best,
Amos

--
_____