Recently I noticed that when I view this project in my FF browser, I can
hear the midi music:

http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/zxz1661/947956

That means something in the browser or java applet is processing midi and
playing it back on my _Linux_ system. Andres, does it work for you too?

The only piece of software installed on my system that's midi related
appears to be: libwildmidi0

"MIDI streaming library designed to process a midi file and stream the
results
as stereo audio data through a buffer which an external program can then
process further."

So - I'm not sure that's it, and if so how it's working... but it's working!

Amos

--
_____
Amos