2012/6/15 Aditya Goturu <aditya3...@gmail.com>:
> Hi,
> My name is Aditya Goturu, I live in india, go to bolton school, am the owner
> of aditya3098 and co-owner of adigu. I'm 13 years old, and I am a big fan of
> open source and free software (libre software). I have 2 years
> of experience in debian packaging (yes, i'm 13), and would like to help in
> creating a new ppa for scratch, one that supports Ubuntu natty, oneiric and
> precise. Please reply if you like my idea.

Hi!

You rock!

I'm totally willing to support you in this, if you need any help.
Count on me for whatever you need. Even more, if you want, I offer you
to co-maintain the (hopefully soon) Debian package (which, as Amos
said, will most probably go to Ubuntu unmodified, or with little
modifications). Are you up to it? :)

Greetings,
Miry