Hi Daniel,
Maybe you can convert to Exe your powershell file.
http://www.gunnalag.com/2013/06/04/converting-powershell-script-into-an-executableapplication/

Best regards

From: listsad...@lists.myitforum.com [mailto:listsad...@lists.myitforum.com] On
Behalf Of Daniel Ratliff
Sent: mardi 22 juillet 2014 16:56
To: scripting@lists.myitforum.com
Subject: [scripting] PowerShell to store password securely in a script?

I feel like I am missing something glaringly obvious here.

I have two requirements:

1.       Store the password in the script, but not in plain text

2.       Use a single script with nothing external

Is there no way with PowerShell to store an encrypted password in a script and
re-use that on multiple machines?

Daniel Ratliff

it is addressed
and may contain CONFIDENTIAL material. If you receive this material/information
in error,