Hi,

I spotted

ebike_app.c:315: warning 156: symbol name too long, truncated to 64 chars

in the falling output but not in the working one. Could this be the cause?
Can you try using a short identifier (static uint16_t a = 100;) and try
again? If that still fails, can you try to also shorten the identifier of
the function (like com_ctl())?

Best regards,
Raphael

Maarten Brock <sourceforge.br...@dse.nl> schrieb am So., 15. Apr. 2018,