From: Kartik Thakore <thakore.kar...@gmail.com>
Date: August 15, 2009 6:43:41 AM GMT-04:00
To: Gabor Szabo <szab...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Applications written in SDL Perl

There is another called bapho. Search for sdl perl in reddit in reddit.com/r/perl. I am watching it on github.

Kartik Thakore

On 15-Aug-09, at 5:37 AM, Gabor Szabo <szab...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 12:13 PM, Thomas Klausner<d...@cpan.org> wrote:
Hi!

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 11:53:28AM +0300, Gabor Szabo wrote:

May we split it up in applications and games?

Oh, and for the tutorials section I found this article very helpful:
http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2006/02/games-perl.ars

Do you have any other application written in SDL Perl ?
Please tell us about it on the list and I'd be happy to add a link to it
from the web site.

App-Fotagger, but this was my first attempt at SDL and can be improved a
lot:
http://search.cpan.org/~domm/App-Fotagger-0.001.1/

Thanks! I added those links to the home page
and published a blog entry calling more people to
send links to their applications
http://szabgab.com/blog/2009/08/1250326938.html
please upvote it on reddit.

Gabor