Sat, 26 Sep 2009 10:22:19 -0400, Kartik Thakore <thakore.kar...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Have you tried POGL?

No. This would basically mean a complete rewrite :-)

Which brings me to another question... Trying to get my old code running, I'm
having an unexpected problem with the event handler stuff.

When using 'strict', the program refuses to run:
Bareword "SDL_QUIT" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
D:/Perl/offworld.pl line 322.
Bareword "SDL_KEYUP" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
D:/Perl/offworld.pl line 324.
Bareword "SDL_KEYDOWN" not allowed while "strict subs" in use at
D:/Perl/offworld.pl line 336.

Removing 'strict', I get these:
Argument "SDL_QUIT" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at D:/Perl/offworld.pl
line 322.
Argument "SDL_KEYUP" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at D:/Perl/offworld.pl
line 324.
Argument "SDL_KEYDOWN" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at D:/Perl/offworld.pl
line 336.

I can't find anything in the perldocs indicating these symbols need to be
manually imported, so what am I missing?

--
Andreas Lund (fl...@atc.no)
Tel: +47 90077162