Hello Folks,

MacOSx build is working again. It's still rough but Tetris works on it now. Dngor++

SDL::Tutorial::Tetris is on CPAN as v0.15. nferraz++

SDL docs are a little better now. magnet++

Finally experimental Rect and Game::Rect is behaving. Moreover there are more tests on the experimental release. garu++

Also POGL is working experimentally with SDL.

Hopefully I can get the first three results into the next release soon. 2.2.3 will go up as a developmental release first.

All developers please tell me what to put you guys down as on the heading
=head1 The SDL Perl Team
in the docs.

Kartik Thakore