In a message dated 99-04-27 17:17:43 EDT, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< promise ring sucks >>

So, obviously, SDRE doesn't suck, but... Oh great God of music... please show
me the way to bands its okay to like. I'm sorry I did not check with you
about purchasing the PromiseRing CD's... what was I thinking? Hmmm, I better
Girl, Tsunami, Dan Bern, and Clutch. Yes... I know that they suck as well,
and I'm sorry I'm not indie enuf to take part in this list.

:::end sarcasm:::

If you are going to bash a group, I think it may be wise to have reasons for
doing so, and explain yourself, instead of saying it as if it is a gospel
truth. Saying PromiseRing sucks and leaving it at that is not the same as
saying that Matchbox 20 sucks. We all know that the latter blows, and we all
know why. Any reason for the PromiseRing hatred, and what bands am I allowed
to like????
Thank you, God of indie for pointing me in the right direction. What kind of
clothes do you wear so I can be MORE like you??

Marc