hey everybody! =)

well, i got a poll idea from someone finally, so i figured i'd put it
into action. kinda goes along with my last poll actually. what i'm
asking now is, i'd like the people who sent me responses to my "where
are ya from?" survey, to now let me know about when they started
listening to and/or first heard SDRE. people who didn't answer my
last survey can still participate in this one, but along with the
above info, i also need to know where you're from since i didn't get
it in the last survey.
now just to let everyone know, this is NOT designed to separate the
people who've been fans for years from those who have been fans only
for a few months. cuz if that were the case, i'd be in the latter
category, cuz i've only seriously listened to them since last
september after their Bumbershoot show, which blew me away and got me
hooked and i haven't looked back.
what this IS designed to do is try to get some sort of an idea of
when SDRE hit various locations in the world. my predictions, of
course, are that people on the west coast will, in general, have
earlier dates compared to east coast and foreign listers. but we'll
just have to see.
and one more thing....if you sent me your location AFTER i posted the
results of my last survey, i didn't keep em so i need em again if you
wanna take part in this one.
so to make a long story short....
1) if you took part in my last poll, please send the approximate time
you started listening to and/or first heard SDRE
2) if you did NOT take part in my last poll, please send the info in
number (1) along with your location
thanx to Amy for sending this idea in. i hope it pans out well. i
haven't quite decided yet how i'm gonna do the results, but i've got
an idea. so please send in your responses between now and....oh,
let's say may 16th, which is two weeks from this sunday. i will have
the results up as soon after that as i can.
take care all! =)

np: creeper lagoon "i become small and go"

"and as your fantasies are broken in two
 did you really think this bloody road
 could pave the way for you?"

                      -Jeff Buckley