well, this is my first post to the group, even though i have been reading
the list for several months as a silent observer...
i guess it's time i speak up, huh...:-0
anyway...sdre has been at the top of my list since '94...i guess that's
why i don't ever speak up...most people here are fairly new fans and
haven't tracked the band's progression, instead relying on what they've
pickeup up through the list...enough about that....
i just read a list with the header DIARY V. HIFTBSO
well, from an experienced listener and veteran fan...it's like this...
TECHNICALLY:  HIFTBSO..why?  better production, fuller sounds,
yadayada...
EMOTION:  diary...longshot winner...as far as emo, this album stands at
the top of the greats...
LYRICALLY:  hmmm....HIFTBSO....jeremy grew up...diary is great, and a
very tough choice...
ALBUM ART:   if anybody can find a better album insert than DIARY, please
tell me about it...
ENTERTAINMENT:  diary...fun album yet incredibly passionate...

well, that's about all i have to say tonight...i hope this insight made
someone happy...and i hope it maybe made somebody mad, too...but, i
really don't care...so...:-0...enjoy...

"the greatest tragedy in life is to find out that you already are where
you are going..."