hey all

    i've been reading the stuff about sdre being gods and so forth and
then i read someone's comment on that (sorry i forgot the name...you
deserve recognition) and i totally agree with them. everyone likes
different music and to them their music is just as important as sdre is to
us. hearing ricky martin i'm tempted to use words like fake and all, but
how do i know what he's really feeling? someone else could listen to him
and go "yeah, i totally agree with him. it's so moving."

...but at the same time, i think a lot of people just like to turn on the
radio and listen to it and maybe they genuienly like what they hear. that's
why i think it's only the catchiest and popiest music that makes it because
if a song is not immediately catchy and you hear once or twice, it's no big
deal right? so maybe mainstream fans should give sdre some thought to, eh?

ant

if you've had enough of me rambling, you can stop reading here. hehe.
p.s. i just really got into "guitar and video games" all of the sudden. i was
listening to it and all the sudden it just hit me...it reminds me of my ex
(awww?) thank you sunny day.