hi,

   Random post i just dont know if anyone caught what i did while watching
american pie, a sunny day real estate poster on one of the kids walls! the
scene where the dude is on his room with the foreign exchange student naked
if you look in the back of his bookshelf you can see a sunny day poster, I
got all excited and my friends were like hey its just a naked girl and i'm
like no no its sunny day real estate. Sorry to bother you just thought it was
cool. Go SDRE!
                                                          Dave