hi,

just checked my mail and found the new live cd with the rest of my junk.
The packaging is kind of basic, just a digipak thing with a black and white
cover (that sketch on the subpop page).  The inside has a picture of dan
singing on the left with the liner notes, and a blurry picture of jeremy
under the clear CD tray.

Hey, it sounds pretty good, but i hope it doesn't ruin the experience of
seeing them live.  I also pre-ordered the video, but ordered it
seperately...i guess it just isn't ready yet.

The "extras" that subpop said would be included look to me like a promo
postcard for diary and one for how it feels.  No poster was in there...

hope everyone enjoys it!
have a good week (i hate mondays),

-rob riss