Hello All,

Per Robinorad's comments below, I have to agree that I was
slightly disappointed with the vocal mix on the SDRE "Live" CD.  I, too,
feel that Jeremy's voice could have been treated with less reverb.
Overall, I am pleased with this show.  Particularly, listening to "Days"
off this CD brings me ever more closer to that "perfect bliss".  Truly
that song is beautiful in every which way.

Thanks,
ed