<< But to be completely honest, I can
 see why the band might have wanted to do something different with
 the video, it's a bit lackluster in production, a good show, but I
 think the band would have wanted to do something more artsy, a la Meeting
 People is Easy. >>

Yeah that would be cool if they did something to that effect. That's what I
like about "Meeting People Is Easy," it's like home video meets art film
student. It's really cool. I picked up the SDRE live video yesterday but
havent had time to watch it yet. Perhaps tonight or tomorrow. I've heard the
live CD about four times at work now [I work in a record store] so eventually
I'll buy it. It's a VERY good CD..gives me chills up my spine :o)

Also, I'd just like to say that I really like the artwork for the live
CD/video. I like the sketchiness of it...I like sketches because they just
hint at what the picture is, the artist is just getting the idea down, and
that's why I like the art for the album. It's just simple and cool. I like
the artwork in "Diary" a lot, there's something sort of manic about the
artwork: happy Little People in meloncholy atmospheres. I like the cover for
HIFTBSO a lot :o) Just cool. Anyway, that's what I wanted to say...some input
from an artist and all.

Um yeah, so that's all I wanna say for now :o)

Peace,
Kris.

n/p: Nothing, even though I just bought 10 CDs or something. Hmm. Employee
discounts are groovy.