ok... i got incircles plus a whole bunch more tabs at www.emo.itgo.com, it is
in d tuning though, sorry...

>>If anyone was at that show, (Unitarian Church, 22nd + Chestnut, Phila.,PA)
could you tell me who the band was who played before The Get Up Kids? (With
the big hair?) They were awesome.
when was the show?  they've been touring with at the drive-ins and ultimate
fake book... i like at the drive-ins myself more than the new guks stuff...
they got a show sunday in amherst, mass that i'm going to...

and more on the screaming... usually singers early stuff has screaming in it.
but lets use anohter band i don't know if anyone knows of: one king down...
the singer quit a few years ago for basically being ignored by the rest of
the band... but he said
"i am capable of doing that, AND so much more with my voice, now. two years
of shows and learning will do that to you. so, my vocals have gotten a lot
stronger and louder, as well as crazier, and more high pitched, since i last
recorded. this is a progression that pleased me tremendously, as i was never
truly happy with the
vocals on bloodlust [revenge, their last CD], and i felt myself capable of
doing so much more."
singers in general don't scream as they learn to use their voice, screaming
destroys their voice and screaming everynight.  think about it, i hope that
Enigk does continue to, cause there is no doubt it is great, but every show,
almost everynight is bound to do some long term damage, what do you want more?

~-=XmattX=-~
~-=www.emo.itgo.com=-~

make fun of my name!