Hey,
        Right on Matt!! I was gonna post a similar message too. All of you
that are crying about him not screaming just got to realize that Jeremy's
style evolved just the same wasy that the band's music did. It's all
natural, ya know? They still rule and that's all that matters. Another
thing, so many complaining about the quality of the video; overall it's very
good, better than a lot that I've seen. Yeah, it sucks that the sound is off
on Song About An Angel and all but overall it is still pretty high quality.
Be thankful!
                                            Increase the peace!,
                                                   -jon.