Hi everybody,

Hopefully you all remember the SDRE-list, which you must have signed up
for a one point or another to get this message.  You've probably noticed
that it's not been 'working' as of late - well to make a long story short
it should be working now and for the forseeable future as well.

I'll be doing moderating duties on this end.  I've been on the list since
shortly after it's inception, just havn't made too many posts other than
the occasional one here and there.  As far as moderating goes, stay on
topic and there's no problems.  I may allow two or three off-topic posts,
but then they'll just stop.  Therefore if you feel to debate Christianity
vs. Atheism (as inevitably happens here, or it used to) don't expect for
that to be posted.  If you post a diatribe against the current state of
popular music and then try to qualify the post by writing "SDRE rules" at
the end, ditto above.  If you write a post that's half-flame,
half-SDRE-related info, in all probability the flame part will be cut but
the rest passed on (if I can do that - I'm still new to this).

Finally, if you post any "hey where's everyone from? "how old are people
on the list?" etc, do it in poll form as outlined in Ansi's old web page
(not sunnydayrealestate.com) - you pose a question, you tally the answers
that people send to YOU, not the list...  Basically, the rules Ansi put on
his old web page pretty much define how this will work.

And any chain letters sent to the list will result in my signing you up
for the Brittney Spears mailing list.  It'll drive you Crazy.

Well, with that, let the messages begin!

For starters - does anyone have a copy of that demo SDRE were shopping
around to producers?  I'd kill to get my hands on that.... also, what
thoughts on the TimeBomb signing?  I wonder if they're in any way owned by
Time-Warner, and thus now a part of AOL...hmm...

Go nuts!

                        * "The coast is clear!
Lance Ferris            *
[EMAIL PROTECTED]    *  (Tides rush in,
Psychology              *   pull us farther undertow)
McMaster University     *     - Cursive