hey there kiddies...ok yeah first off i want to know if anyone on this list
was at the *THIS AINT NO PICNIC* held on July 4th 1999. in Anehiem?  I am
just curious becuase I was tehre and I want to know how other peopl felt
about the SDRE porformance. so please responde if you even have the
slightest idea what I am talking about. Why am I the only who doesn't care
too much about the demos?  Okay well you guys have a great day.
Peace
*jaymee*