no, "how it feels....." should have been on the live record! i totally
agree! there are quite a few other tunes that should have made it to that
record, but alas did not.
as for the demo tape, i'm sure in about a year, a 3rd generation tape will
surface on ebay and some ding-bat will be stupid enough to pay
$ 250  for it.
-steve.