i know i wasn't supposed to reply publicly, but i wanted people to know
1)deftones (above all), 2) radiohead, vision of disorder, masive attack
breakbeat era, snapcase, slipknot, tool, pear jam, LIVE, 3eb, staind, old
korn is still god, RAGE, promise ring, machine head, silverchair, soulfly

anyway to the point:
i've been trying to get this straight---sunny day was without jeremy first,
then he came in...they broke up and nate and billy went to Foo
Fighters...will came back, nate didn't and jeff palmer played with them and
then joe?  please tell me if this is correct...

finally, my last question that won't be answered,
does anyone want to trade ANYTHING for cd-rs of the old sunny day, i've been
dying to get it...i don't have much to trade, but...

thanks to the new man running the show,
ant