>Everyone here is wondering what the shark's own private fuck is about.
>I know there was a rumour going that the song was about Nate, the old
>bassplayer.
>But I think that's a bit fabricated. But, yes, I could be true...

the jury's still out on this one i think, but i took a real good listen to
the words the other day when i was listening to the album, and for the first
time i really really thought about it, and if it might be about Nate.
listening to the words, it struck me how similar the words are to what i've
read about how jeremy and dan feel about the nate situation. pretty crazy
stuff.

john