okay, i've gotta jump in here.. i've always thought
that when jeremy screams "pittiful boy!", it sounds
very similar to perry's screaming "erotic jesus!" on
Three Days (off the Ritual album).. the tone of the
voice and the emotion expressed in each scream is
almost exactly the same.. especially live.
later,
josh

np: built to spill "live"
    five eight "the good nurse"