over a month ago I heard from a swedish friend (yes I'm from Sweden but
my friend has USA connections) that SDRE personally had asked someone
named Tabmi so be there touring bassist. This should be true because
this Tambi is friend to my friend over here in Sweden. But I have no
idea if he wants to join the band or not - but he should be a kick as
bass player, atleast from what I heard!

/olof
http://surf.to/tapeguy