i got a few e-mails, so here i am to answer a few questions:

the shirt just has the cover of the album on the front and "sonic boom" (the name of
the record store) on the back... i don't think
it's really a sunny day t-shirt, just a promo shirt for sonic boom...

on second glance, the poster i got isn't really bigger than me... it's about 5 feet
tall though... black and white version on the
statue from the cover... and lists the tour dates of the summer 2000 tour down the
left bottom side... looks *rad* in my room...

will said the statue on the cover is a picture of a memorial statue in canada...

i thought it was kinda gutsy that the band thanked greg and janna and joe (bass) in
the liner notes... the three people that
(arguably) they kinda screwed over when they changed labels/management...

did i read it wrong, or do the liner notes say that will SINGS in "the ocean"???

-----
e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
why should i? because: http://www.ysib.com/
cursive: http://www.computela.com/cursive/
subset: http://www.computela.com/subset/
irc: "Famous" on EFNet, channels #SDRE and #YSIB
-----