This may come too late, but I have one extra Chicago ticket for sale at face
value (it may be alittle higher, because I paid with a surcharge ((tips
accepted too!!))) I have to leave before one o'clock (which I think is noon
in Chicago time) but if someone could e-mail me privately before then, then
you can have it. I will be at the show tonight wearing a ridiclously tight
bright blue polo style shirt with a little white Boys Choir logo on the upper
right hand side... if you see me there, (I should be standing outside either
directly in front of the door, or acrossed the street if it's that type of
place (I've never been there...)) then you can come up to me and just ask for
it -I'll give it to whoever e-mails or sees me there first. I don't want to
scalp them though, because that's silly. I guess the show sold out, so I'm
sure I'll see quite a few of you there! Have a glorious night if I don't see
you anyway!

Daniel F. Wier

"Don't tell me you've gone astray..."
I was just listening to ROTFQ in my car and singing along... I can't wait to
see that boy doing it in person!